Guardian Publishes Annual List of Top UK Law SchoolsOxford, Cambridge and LSE hold steady as Top 3
May 1, 2007
The Guardian (UK) has just published this year's edition of the popular Guardian University Guide, and with it its annual listing of top law schools in the United Kingdom.
This year's Top 10 is listed below. The law school tables can be viewed here.
- University of Oxford - Faculty of Law
- University of Cambridge - Faculty of Law
- University of London - The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- University of London - King's College London (KCL)
- University of London - University College London (UCL)
- University of Warwick - Warwick Law School
- SOAS, University of London
- University of Edinburgh - School of Law
- University of Birmingham - School of Law
- University of Aberdeen - School of Law
Leave a Comment
If you are already an LLM GUIDE member, please login.