LLM GUIDE - Master of Laws (LL.M.) Programs Worldwide

Guardian Publishes Annual List of Top UK Law Schools

Oxford, Cambridge and LSE hold steady as Top 3

May 1, 2007

The Guardian (UK) has just published this year's edition of the popular Guardian University Guide, and with it its annual listing of top law schools in the United Kingdom.

This year's Top 10 is listed below.  The law school tables can be viewed here

Related Programs

Comments

• nnaemeka, Fri May 31, 2013 06:42 PM

Please I need information on the best uk ll.m universities, their admission requirement and ways of obtaining scholarship. Preferred course is business and corporate law with taxation law. Particularly for 2013 and 2014

• syed, Sun Jul 01, 2012 06:51 AM

hi i have completed my BALLB and intersested in doing llm in uk from this september so plz tell me the good university names and fee structure. plz uide me

• Ibironke, Sat Jan 28, 2012 06:33 PM

Hello, please I need an update about admission to a good school of Law in UK and informations about their Tuition fee, accommodation fee, and all I have to pay for. Very importantly, I would need information about how to get scholarship during my academic year of study.

Hope to get a swift response.

Thanks

• malik shafik, Tue Oct 18, 2011 09:47 AM

what ll be best after Law, Bar at law or LLM.
    also suggest me some best uni for LLm or BAR AT LAM> me waiting

• KAJORI DEB, Thu Jul 21, 2011 03:23 PM

Hii.. m a final yr LLB student..m looking for doing LLM from UK which provides maximum scholarship for international students n watz the procedure to apply for the best.. please help :)

• madhushi AH, Tue Apr 26, 2011 03:04 PM

hello..i would like to know more details about the LLM porgrams offered in uk n usa.Im currently doing my LLB(final yr) under the international programs of LSE....please be kind enough to help....:) thank you

• aseemsukh, Tue Apr 12, 2011 08:31 AM

hi there,
    Rite now m pursuing LL.B integrated course n would further like to carry on vd LL.M but i have no idea from where to start with....
    i would be highly thankful to u if u please keep on updating me with the top LL.M schools in uk... keep informing me about the admissions for the llm..including the procedure...eligibility...minimum marks required...n what ever else i would require for the admission..
    thank you...

• Asfandyar Jafar, Fri Mar 25, 2011 01:46 PM

Hello everyone.
    I want some information regarding LL.M. Programme for Pakistani students.

1-Can u sends me updates on UK top law universities and also main requirements for admission in LL.M. programme like, tuition fee, academic fee, accommodation fee, etc., for Pakistani students.

2- Also i have an 6.5 score in ILETS, in this regard also in which law universities i can get admission.

• ratnaa, Mon Jan 03, 2011 04:26 PM

dear sir/madam
    could u plz send me updates n information about the admission procedure in LLM with scholarship n grant eligibity for those things in UK and USA
    your faithfully
    ratnaa

• chandu, Fri Dec 03, 2010 04:40 AM

kindly send me top universities in uk for studying LLM in regular 2011

• megha, Wed Sep 15, 2010 04:12 PM

please inform me about d admission procedure in llm ....in these universitys ...

• anis khan, Thu Aug 05, 2010 07:16 AM

hello.. i am a law graduate student from india.. i wish to complete my post graduation in uk . so i just want to know about the job opportunities in uk. kindly provide me the details. . thank you

• MAHIMA BAHL, Tue Jun 22, 2010 06:37 AM

pls keep updating me with regard to admmission for llm in uk. it must include the procedure involved, minimum requirement for marks, scholarship programme if any,eligibility criteria for scholarship as in how many minimum marks required to apply for scholarship and the total expenses to be incurred.

• Priyanka , Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:54 PM

m lookng 4 bst law school in uk and US 4 dong llm and whats the whole procedure to get admission. pls send me the required details.

• shailesh rana , Thu Jun 10, 2010 06:55 AM

m lookng 4 bst law school in uk 4 dong llm 4m there.and whats the whole procedure to got admission there

• Uju, Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 AM

Please keep me updated with the universities in the UK that offer LL.M ie masters in law and also have provisions ffor scholarship.

• charlene musiza, Sat May 08, 2010 08:45 PM

pliz update me on th best LLM programs and colleges

• arpit mehrotra, Sat May 08, 2010 07:50 PM

ya i just want to knw which r the colleges which offer llb programes after graduation in uk

• Areej Faiz, Tue Feb 02, 2010 02:17 PM

I want to the colleges of U.K. which do not require an application fee.

• anand, Sun Jan 24, 2010 01:56 PM

Please send me the eligibility criteria relating to admission for bar-at-law.

• MR. Magre, Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:30 PM

I am law graduate from India. and i want develop my career in LL.M. then please guide me whats ll.m program develop my career.in European country.

• shehryar, Sun Sep 06, 2009 08:35 PM

Good Day Sir,
    I want to know some information if possible to you.

1-Can u sends me updates on Uk top law universities and also main requirements for admission in LLM programme for pakistani students.

2- Also i read that although no immediate requirements for English Proficiency has been outlined by UKBA for Tier-4 Point-Based System,as it might would have been left on Education Providers' discretion, some Education Providers may not require ILETS for admission at uk so if possible can u send me the complete details and names of that law schools which may not require ILETS. Because I am considering registering for the LLM programme.

Regards
    Shehryar

• Christine, Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:12 AM

Hi, sir
    please send me updates on uk top law universities regularly for 2010...thanks =)

• SamyG, Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:02 PM

Kindly send me acedemic criteria and updates on LLM ADMIssion in the UK regularly for 2010.

• onome oweibo, Mon May 18, 2009 11:34 AM

Good day Sir,
    please i'd like to have the current rating for the top 10 uk law schools. I am considering registering for the LLM
    class next year but have no idea wot school to apply .
    International commercial law is the course of choice.
    thanx in anticipation

• Theodore, Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:53 AM

Dear Sir,

Could you kindly send me updates and information regarding the procedures involved and grants eligibility on LLM admissions in the UK?

• dessalegn Bela., Wed Mar 25, 2009 01:51 PM

Dear Madam or Sir:
    Please, would you send me information on L.L.M scholarship admission in Europe, U.S.A and Africa for 2009-2010,regularly.
    Thank you!

• Jubeejuu, Fri Feb 27, 2009 08:40 PM

Please send me 500 bucks. I know it\'s difficult to contact me if I don\'t provide my email address, but please try hard.

• Sameer, Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:14 AM

kindly send me updates on LLM admissions in UK and US regularly for 2010

• Jialin, Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:44 AM

please send me updates and information on LLM admission in the UK and US for 2009. Thank you !

• dabenco, Tue Feb 17, 2009 03:40 PM

pls let me have info on the top ten universities offering LLM in International Relations and Arbitration and Litigation,

• sahitya, Sat Feb 07, 2009 07:45 AM

please update me about the schoarships and admissions to universities in Uk and US offering LLM.

• ruchi, Tue Feb 03, 2009 09:02 AM

I would like to know about L.LM in Uk the admission procedures including scolarships

• Peter Thadeo, Thu Jan 29, 2009 09:18 PM

Please update me with LLM important information from UK Universities, including scholarships for the year 2009.

• Law'r'us, Mon Dec 22, 2008 03:51 PM

Bristol UNI or Birmingham for Law, which has the better reputation among UK and US law firms? The league tables suggest Bristol overall but Birmingham for Law.

Not sure which one to choose any advice ???

• nehamaik, Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:38 PM

plz keep updating me with regard to admmission for llm in us and uk. it must include the procedure involved, minimum requirement for marks, scholarship programme if any,eligibility criteria for scholarship as in how many minimum marks required to apply for scholarship and the total expences to be incurred.

• Sreemoyee Lahiri, Sun Jul 27, 2008 07:26 AM

Please send me the eligibility criteria relating to admission for bar-at-law.

• sourav, Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:07 PM

hi
    please send me all updates relating to admissions in LL.M. at UK and USA.
    Thanks

• aarushi bhardwaj, Sun Jul 13, 2008 05:29 AM

kindly send me updates on LLM admissions in UK and US regularly for 2009.

• CHIROJIT MUKHERJIE, Tue Jun 17, 2008 02:42 PM

Pl. keep on sending me updates on LLM admissions in UK and US.

• Angel Alvarado, Fri May 02, 2008 08:07 PM

Looking for the best LLM.