LLM GUIDE - Master of Laws (LL.M.) Programs Worldwide

Scholarships for University of Amsterdam International and European Law

Full MTEC Scholarships funded by Dutch government

May 3, 2007

Law students bound for the International and European Law LL.M. program at Amsterdam Law School at the University of Amsterdam have until June 1, 2007 to apply for one of the full MTEC scholarships funded by the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

MTEC stands for "Matra" (derived from the Dutch words for social transformation, ‘maatschappelijke transformatie’) Training for European Cooperation. Students from countries in east & southeastern Europe, as well as Morocco and Jordan, are eligible for the scholarship, which covers tuition, study materials, housing & travel expenses, subsistence costs, and various programs.

For more information about the scholarships, please visit the University of Amsterdam website. For more information about the program, please visit the full listing on LLM GUIDE.

Related Programs

Comments

• dejen yemane, Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:32 PM

i am dejen from Ethiopia.i study undrgraduate law right now.after two years i will gradute and will awarded with LLB.Thus,your university will give LLM chance to learn and upgrade in 2015.

• fiseha desalegn, Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:24 AM

my name is fiseha desalegn i am graduated from jimma university , Ethipoia in law (LL.B) 20013. now i want to follow LL.M in your university ,so i request tha your university give me full information about what needed;
    thank u!

• Yared Ayele, Sun Nov 25, 2012 02:23 PM

I'm Yared from Ethiopia searching 4 LLM scholarship. I have LLB and I'm working in a High Court as an assistant judge....if You have any relevant program, pls inform me. 10Q IN ADVANCE.

• meron kassu, Tue Feb 21, 2012 01:44 PM

I am an Ethiopian citizen looking for full LLM scholarship in International law. I have LLB degree in law. Is there any scholarship program that i am eligible for?

• zewdu, Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:52 PM

i am much more interested to join llm in your institution. now i am working public proscutor at high court..

with regards

• Amarech, Tue Dec 27, 2011 02:06 PM

Dear Sirs,
    I am Amarech from Ethiopia. i have graduated from Unity University collage and hold LLB. I'd be grateful if i get the chance to join your university to study my LL M, since upgrading oneself is every a wish from every one.
    Thanks in advance.
    Amarech

• teffaye d.debele, Thu Nov 03, 2011 01:01 PM

I am TESFAYE from Ethiopia, have LLB degree fromWOLLEGA university in 2011, serve as OROMIA FIRST INSTACE COURT JUDGE r. So i am highly in need of pursue my LLM degree in your university, i would like to give my gratitude in advance believing that you would considered my application. i would delighted if you send me any information that helps me to pursue my LLM degree in your university. God\\\'s peace be up on you and us

• malefiya tesera, Thu Oct 20, 2011 08:22 AM

dear sir/ madam
    my name is malefiya tesera.i am from Ethiopia.i have an LLB degree and i want to pursue my LLM. please inform me if you have relevant program.

• haftu tekleab, Thu Oct 13, 2011 06:28 AM

I am holder of first degree in law from Ethiopia and i would have to like LLM from your university.

• fisseha Alemayehu, Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:23 AM

I am from ethiopia and holder of LLB .now i am working as prosecutor in ethiopian revenu and customs authority.i want to persue my LLM degree in your universty.i am glag if i get the chance to join your institution.t
    fisseha

• Zahra Karimi, Tue Jul 26, 2011 08:16 AM

My name is Zahra Karimi.I gradguated from Payame Noor University September 2007 in filed of law . I guess your program doesn't cover my country[IRAN] however if there is any meanes I couud join your SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAME or if you have any similar programe please do informe me what I should do.

• Zahra Karimi, Tue Jul 26, 2011 08:14 AM

thanks in advance
    brightman

• esayas, Mon Jul 25, 2011 09:37 AM

I am Esayas from Ethiopia, have LLB degree from Addis Ababa university in 2008, serve as law instructor for almost two years, right now i m legal researcher in legal researcher in Ethiopian federal republic government justice and legal system researcher institute. So i am highly in need of pursue my LLM degree in your university, i would like to give my gratitude in advance believing that you would considered my application. i would delighted if you send me any information that helps me to pursue my LLM degree in your university. GOD's peace be up on you and us

• brightman , Wed Jun 29, 2011 05:57 PM

I am from Ethiopia and holder of frist degree in law. I want to persue my second degree in law for the year 2012. How can i apply to you?

thanks in advance
    brightman

• Eyuel Jerene Dare, Tue May 17, 2011 09:02 AM

I am law graduate(LLB) &I would like to have LLM from your Universty. Thanks.

• Bikila Abera, Tue Mar 01, 2011 07:02 PM

I (Bikila Abera) graduated from Unity University Addis Ababa, Ethiopia at awards.Currently I am giving service at the proffession of judge at regional level.At this service I am looking forward to up garade my LLB.Hence I am glad if I am considerded at Your University.

• addisu Hailu, Sat Jan 22, 2011 06:54 AM

I have LLB degree in law from mekelle university and I need to learn my LLM.

• Teferi Bekele, Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:43 PM

I am a holder of LL.B degree from Addis Ababa University,the oldest& most famous governmental higher education of our country,Ethiopia.Now, I am serving as Assistant Legal Researcher in Oromia Justice Sector Professionals Training & Legal Research Institute.I want to pursue my LL.M degree in your university.Would you be so kind to inform me in case there is any?
    Regards,
    Teferi

• kasahun Guteta, Tue Nov 30, 2010 04:37 PM

DEAR,I am LLB holder and now i need to learn my llm but in our counrty Ethiopia there is limitted chance to learn further. So in i need to be given a free scholarship and i am very glad if you give me an opportunity to have such an education. Thank you

• ERMIAS, Thu Nov 25, 2010 07:48 AM

I have LL.B from Gonder university of Ethiopia in 2009 and now i am in justice organ proficinal resarch institution and traning center of SNNPRG.I need to upgrade my study to LL.M near future from scholarship provider instituition/university.thank you for your concedration inadevance!!Mobile +251 916 838 740 phone + 251 465 553 335

• Bikila Abera, Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:10 AM

I endeaver to up grade my efficiency.This is possible through education as it is the basis of developement and a way to stand in creation opportunity.Hence I am happy if I am looked up at your university.

• marishet mohammed, Wed Oct 13, 2010 08:46 AM

I am marishet from ethiopia. i have LLB degree from jimma university& looking for LLM scolarship in 2010. i am glad if i get the chance to goin your institute. with best regards!

• ashenafi Negash, Fri Aug 27, 2010 02:18 PM

Dear sir madam
    I am 26 I got LLB from HARAMAYA University,Ethiopia,with 3.35GPA and now i am working in North Gondar Justice department as a prosecutor,looking for LLM & i am glad if i get the chance to join your Institute.
    with regards!

• wossen kifle, Wed Aug 25, 2010 06:47 PM

dear sir/madam
    i am from Ethiopia,looking for a scholarships of M.A OR M.SC in law or political science, sociology or any other social science fields in 2010/11.please, remember me.

with kind regards
    wossen

• misganaw gashaw, Wed Jul 21, 2010 01:21 PM

am misganaw, 24, from Ethiopia . I have LLB from university of Gondar with CG PA of 3.59 and am now an instructor in the state university,debre markos .i would be very much happy to have the chance to study my law masters free scholarship on line. so would you help me how to get the chance .
    best regards
    God bless

• ERMIAS, Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:30 AM

I HAVE LL,B FROM GONDER UNIVERSITY OF ETHIOPI.AND I NEED LL.M IN NEAR FUTURE IN THIS UNIVERSITY .THANKS

• jayaram thapa, Tue Jun 29, 2010 08:09 AM

i am loking for LLM study

• MEDHANYE GHEBRU, Wed May 19, 2010 01:18 PM

I am an Ethiopian, 25years old(male) young, energetic and highly zeal to continue MS free scholarship in any related fileds to my background at your university. I graduate BA Degree from Addis Ababa University with outstanding performance in Finance and Development Economics. I am happy to apply free scholarship at esteemed university which is looking for students from all backgrounds and from around the world. I hope your university will make, among the top of the world’s talent pool.
    I expect positive response

ADRESS:

P.O..Box 183625
    E.mail: [email protected]
    Addis ababa ,Ethiopia

• MEDHNAYE GHEBRU, Wed May 19, 2010 01:15 PM

I am an Ethiopian, 25years old young, energetic and highly zeal to continue MS free scholarship in any related fileds to my background at your university. I graduate BA Degree from Addis Ababa University with outstanding performance in Finance and Development Economics. I am happy to apply free scholarship at esteemed university which is looking for students from all backgrounds and from around the world. I hope China ,will make, among the top of the world’s talent pool.
    I expect positive response

ADRESS:

P.O..Box 183625
    E.mail: [email protected]
    Addis ababa ,Ethiopia

• Meaza Tezera, Tue May 04, 2010 09:20 AM

Dear Sir/Madam!!!
    I am Meaza (female) I am international student from Ethiopia. I have Diploma by Information Technology. I eagerly want to continue my Degree by any relative field of study I am trying to get the chance long time but still not getting I want to study English, Tourism Management, Health, IT or any if I get free chance. So please consider my feeling and try to give me Chance/ Advice how to get the chance. Please try to help me to build my educational Capacity. If I get this chance I will be the luckiest girl.

With Best Regards
    Meaza Tezera
    Ethiopia

• Gebrealif Gebreamlak, Sun Apr 25, 2010 02:54 PM

I am Gebrealif Gebreamlak an Ethiopian citizen .
    I have a BA.degree in procurement & supply management from the Addis Ababa Universiy in the year 2008.I have steel working in the Housing Development Agency as stock controller for one year & 8 months.I like to continue MSC scholar ship related with my field of study in your Universities.
    With best regards.Gebrealif Gebreamlak

• hailu gebrehiwet, Mon Apr 19, 2010 06:33 PM

hello
    am HAILU 25 years of age from ethiopia .i have a bachelor degree in law from MEKELE UNIVERSTY CGPA with 3.13 i would very much like tohave the chance to study my masters free scholarship on line so would help me how to get the chance since am poor.
    best regards
    God bless

hailu

• Zinaw Teshager, Wed Mar 10, 2010 07:25 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I would like to apply to get a chance the Phd program in the field of "international Law". Now I am 39 years old. I have BA dgree in economics and currently I am following Msc program since september 2009 in the same field of study in Mekelle university in my home land Ethiopia. So, I ask you to give me a chance to learn what I mensioned above.
    With best regards

Zinaw Teshager

• Solomon Kahsay, Fri Mar 05, 2010 08:38 AM

I am Solomon Kahsay citizen of Ethiopia, which is located at the eastern part of Africa. I am looking for free scholarship in the field of accounting and finance. I graduated from Mekelle university in March 2002 in the field of Accounting with Diploma and Continuing Education with BA in Accounting From Alpha University Collage Gradated in August 2007 and I have been working in Engineering Company as Senior Accountant II having more than 8 Years Experience to this end, i am seeking your support in terms of Providing MSC Scholarship in my field of study and other related fields. i hope you will fulfill my need to strength my educational background. Thank you in Advance for your consideration.
    Solomon Kahsay
    P o box 508
    Mekelle,Tigray,Ethiopia

• Gedeyelw Ginbato, Tue Feb 23, 2010 03:03 PM

I gradguated from st\'mary university sept,6.2008 in filed of law LLB. I weant financial support for your uninversity . I would have LLM in Your University.I am ethiopian my possition high court Judge in Suthern Ethiopia in konta special woreda for 12 years experiance to this end.
    Thank you all things in hand of god.

• Solomon Kahsay, Tue Feb 16, 2010 08:24 AM

I am Solomon Kahsay citizen of ethiopia, which is located at the eastern part of africa . I am looking for free scholarship in the field of accounting and finance. I gradguated from Mekelle university in March 2002 in the feild of Accounting with Diploma and Continuing Education with BA in Accounting From Alpha University Collage in August 2007 and I have been working in Engineering Company as Senior Accountant having more than 8 Years Experiance to this end, i am seeking your support interms of finance help. i hope you will fulfil my need to streangth my educational backgrouned. Thank you in Advance for your concideration.
    Solomon Kahsay

• mearg, Fri Feb 12, 2010 07:20 AM

can you offer me a2010/2011 llm scholarship.i have an llb degree.

• bolaji, Mon Feb 08, 2010 07:10 PM

i am Bolaji Ramos fromNigeria. i am a final year law student at Faculty of Law University of Lagos, Nigeria.i will be graduating in September 2010, and i would like to have my LLM in your your universityon full scholarship. please, could you give me a guide? many thanks.

• dawityirgu, Thu Jan 21, 2010 09:04 AM

my name is dawit yirgu , a graduate in bachelor of law[LLB] and now working as instuructor in different private university colleges in the country in addition to this I am working in a global consuling firm that is engaged in conducting nation wide researches in the area of human rights and goodgovernence as an independent consultant.. i guess your program doesn't cover my country[ETHIOPIA] however if there is any meanes i couud join your LLM SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAME or if you have any similar programe please do informe me what i should do.
    with many thanks.

• Brightman G/Michael, Thu Jan 14, 2010 01:13 PM

I am an Ethiopians and LL.B holder. Now I am serving as instructor in WOLLO unversity. I AM BADLY IN NEED OF TO IMPROVE MY QUALIFICATION. AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY TO YOUR FREE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

• Kumessa, Tue Jan 12, 2010 04:57 PM

i have LLB degree.I want to have L.LM or masters in law and economics,international law and human rights.

• Darara, Tue Jan 12, 2010 04:52 PM

I have A bachelor of degree in law(L.LB).I want To L.LM in international law or human rights.Please send me an application form. Thank you for your Kindly response in advance.

• mulualem, Wed Jan 06, 2010 05:45 PM

What should i say............

• Mesay Aynetaw, Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:46 AM

I have first degree in business education and second degree in public adminstratio and development management. i want to have another master degree in development. would u give me the chance

• DESTA ROBA, Mon Nov 23, 2009 06:24 AM

I HAVE BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN HISTORY FROM BAHIRDAR UNIVERSITY&NAW IAM WORKED FOR TWO YEARS AS AN INSTRUCTOR ATHARAMAYA UNIVERSITY,ETHIOPIA .IAM REQUESTING TO GET FREE SCHOLARSHIP IN SOCIOLOGY.PLEASE SENT ME A REGISTRATION FORMAT.
    THANKS

• Tesfaye Bezabih Zigargew, Sat Nov 21, 2009 09:26 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Tesfaye( female) from Ethiopia. I have a BA degree in Psychology from Addis Ababa University in Ethiopia in 1990 GC. But due to financial constraints i wouldn't been able to continue my master program in Sociology, women and development study or any other related development study. So, would you assist me in searching me free scholarship especially me as being women is a problem due to socio-cultural barriers. So, this would help me to be empowered and equally competetive with male counterparts.
    Thanks,
    Tesfaye

• Hesham, Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:24 AM

Iam from jordan holding BCs in computer science with more than 10 years experience in many areas(Development,Finance,M&E,IT,MIS,...) I wonder if can support me with detailed information how could I have a scholarship in Master program at your university

• yewulsew yeshambel, Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:29 AM

I am yewulsew yeshambel from the origination of human beings Ethiopia. Iam so much eager to hold my MA in LLM . Please,give me the chance!

• SOLOMON KAHASAY, Mon Sep 14, 2009 08:32 AM

I am an Ethiopian, graduated in Accounting from one of the Ethiopian Universities, i.e. Mekelle University in March 2002 G.C. with Diploma and From Alpha University BA in Accounting in August 2007. My full name is Solomon Kahsay Weldu, male in sex and 30 years of age. Currently I’m working in Engineering Company as A Senior Accountant having more than eight years Experience. Now I found very important to pursue my further education. And as everybody can understand there is a need to equip oneself with the necessary input costs to pursue the education but unfortunately it is a self explainable that I am from Ethiopia and cannot offer the necessary costs to pursue the education and therefore I am looking for scholarship. If, the above mentioned inquires are accepted, I want to pursue my further education in Master Degree Program of Accounting, MBA or any related fields . As long as, these courses are touching global problems, I after having the education, will help the people who are in need of it and the world at large and even the future generation to come. And I will be a positive asset to the institution and promote it to the future.
    Now, I earnestly beg you to consider my inquiries and see me in good faith. I will wait your positive prompt response!
    Sincerely yours,
    Solomon Kahsay
    E-mail: [email protected]/[email protected]

• tadesse tsegaye, Wed Sep 09, 2009 07:16 AM

hello!this is message from tadesse tsegaye ethiopia searching free and fully sponsored scholarship in any of chemistry fields at masters level,any how i am woring as afull time assistant instructor in one of the newly established universities mizan tepi please direct me ho to get free scholarship!!

• selamawit mengistu, Wed Jul 15, 2009 08:23 AM

hello
    i am selam 23 years of age from ethiopia .ihave a bachelor degree from addis ababa university i would very much like tohave the chance to study my masters so would u care to grant me a full scholarship ?
    best regards
    God bless

• selamawit mengistu, Wed Jul 15, 2009 08:03 AM

hello
    i am selam 23 years of age .ihave a bachelor degree from addis ababa university i would very much like tohave the chance to study my masters so would u care to grant me a full scholarship ?
    best regards
    God bless

• solomon yimenu, Tue Jul 14, 2009 03:45 PM

im a holder of LLB from Ethiopia and it will be very delightful for me if i get the chance and the way how to hold LLM.
    Thanks.

• Helen Abelle Melesse, Fri May 22, 2009 08:55 AM

Hello,
    I am a 22 years old Ethiopian woman I got my LLB in 2008 and now I am very eager to get my LLM so I am looking for full scholarship. I would be very much great full if you could help me.
    Than you.

• ANAS, Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:31 PM

it's ok

• Getachew Mandefro , Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:16 AM

My name is Getachew Mandefro, from East Africa,Ethiopia. I have graduated in LLB on July 11,2007.Now i am working as law instructor in Africa Beza University College. I want to persue my LLM study In thf Netherlands, Hope,MTEC Scholarships funded by Dutch government will realize my desire.So,please send me Valuable information which assists me to the registration of the programe.
    Best Regards
    Getachew Mandefro

• kasahun, Wed Dec 03, 2008 02:18 PM

i am from ethiopia and LLB holder. I am very glad i you share me an information on how to have an access for scholarship application to your university.
    with regards

• Trang Nguyen, Fri Nov 14, 2008 01:27 AM

I am a student of Ho Chi Minh city law university in Viet Nam. My major is trade law. I will graduate in september,2009. I want to study LLM in your university but I do not have enough info about your scholarship and programs. Please give me some beneficial information. Thank so much!

• Eyob Esatu, Sat Oct 11, 2008 01:56 PM

i WANT TO REGISTER IN YOUE SCHOLARSHIP OF LLM IN 2009 AND NOW i AM B.A DEGREE SOCIOLOGIST IN MY BACKGROUND SEEKING MASTER STUDIES IN DEVELOPMENT STUDIES AND WORKING IN sANITATION RESEARCH PROJECT FUNDED BY EU. PLERASE REGARD MY INTEREST AS I AM FROM DEVELOPING COUNTRY,ETHIOPIA