17 Law Schools to Attend LL.M. Day in Munich on March 23Schools from USA, UK, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand represented
Feb 6, 2013
e-fellows.net is organizing another "LL.M. Day" for prospective LL.M. students in Munich, Germany on March 23 starting at 11:30am. The six-hour event will be attended by representatives from 17 law schools (listed below) from the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
The event will also draw the participation of five law firms: Allen & Overy, Clifford Chance, Freshfields, GSK Stockmann + Kollegen, and Hengeler Mueller.
The event will include info panels and an LL.M. forum, where participants will be able to discuss individual questions about LL.M. programs with law school representatives and alumni. Participants will also have sufficient time for networking and conversation.
The event is free of charge, but a successful application is required. Only lawyers or law students who have finished (or will soon complete) their undergraduate law degree will be invited.
The deadline for applying for the event is March 3.
For more information, please visit the LL.M. Day event website.
- Bond University - Faculty of Law
- ESADE - Law School
- Golden Gate University (GGU)
- IE Law School
- University of Notre Dame Law School
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- University of East Anglia - UEA Law School
- University of Auckland - Faculty of Law
- University of Michigan Law School
- University of Minnesota Law School (UofM Law School)
- University of Pennsylvania (UPenn) Law School - Penn Law
- University of Queensland (UQ) - TC Beirne School of Law
- University of Reading School of Law
- University of Southern California - USC Law School
- University of Virginia (UVA) School of Law
- Vanderbilt University Law School
Leave a Comment
If you are already an LLM GUIDE member, please login.