LLM GUIDE - Master of Laws (LL.M.) Programs Worldwide

LLM Discussion Board

LL.M. Discussion Board > Distance Learning > LLM distance learning in pakistan RSS Feed

LLM distance learning in pakistan

farman beg
Wed Feb 07, 2007 05:54 PM
I am Farman Baig. I have passed LLB.I want to get an advantage from your distance learning programme.Please,tell me,how can it be possible?
Show ProfileProfile P.M. Quote
C.Miller

Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:01 AM
Hi Farman. please read this thread, which might be of use to you: www.llm-guide.com/board/24218.

farman beg
Fri Feb 23, 2007 06:58 PM
sir,i am Farman Beg. I have passed LLB from Lahore,Pakistan. I want to take an advantage of distance learning programme from University Of London for LLM in Corporate Law.
farman beg
Fri Feb 23, 2007 07:04 PM
Sir, i am Farman Beg. I have passed LLBfrom Lahore, Pakistan.I want to take an advantage o distance learning programme from University Of London,England for LLM in Corporate Law.
munir

Sat Mar 29, 2008 05:40 AM
I am Munir. I have passed LLB from Pakistan and have almost ten years experience.I want to get an advantage from your distance learning programme.Please,tell me,how can it be possible?

[Edited by Admin on 29 Mar 2008]

Professor Byrnes

Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:25 PM
Dear Munhir

The International Tax & Financial Services program was the pioneer 11 years ago ŕ online interactive classes and best-in-industry accredited training. Our distinguishing team of current students includes managers at firms, banks, governments, and multinational companies: Deputy Trade Counsel -Tyco; Head of Compliance (North America) - HSBC; Chair of Faculty - Rochester Institute of Technology; Compliance – Citigroup; Revenue Authority, Nigeria; the IRS; Partner, Duane Morris; Manager, KPMG; Boeing, and so on.

Because we developed as an online interactive program to serve the executives of the global industry from 1996, instead of a residential program trying to deliver itself to more inexperienced students, our team is a cohesive network of faculty and alumni that reside globally (Asia, Africa, Europe, North & South America, the Caribbean), connect via our social networks, who approach learning from the working realities of our professional lives, from Senior Manager presentation deadlines, to family vacation commitments.

We hope you can take advantage of our impressive career services while increasing your future opportunities.

Prof. William H. Byrnes, IV
Walter H. & Dorothy B. Diamond Graduate Program Int'l Tax & Financial Services
Asst. Dean, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
2121 San Diego Avenue, San Diego, Ca. 92110
T (619) 297-9700 ext. 6955 F (619) 374-6957
I www.llmprogram.org & www.tjsl.edu

Search us out on www.YouTube.com via “profbyrnes”

www.tjsl.edu/files/news/Spring-2008-Declaration-Magazine.pdf discover our new $100+ million tech smart law school

Reply to this post

Related Programs

LLM GUIDE Groups on lawyrs.net